用英文教宝宝洗衣服,步骤全包括:泡、搓、投、拧、晾……

原标题:用英文教宝宝洗衣服,步骤全包括:泡、搓、投、拧、晾……

◆ 脚“沾地”,英文怎么说?

◆ Basin是脸盆还是洗手池?

◆ 衣架是hanger还是drying rack?

Washing Socks 洗袜子

Child: Mom, my feet stink.

宝宝:妈妈,我的脚好臭啊。

Mom: It’s probably your dirty socks, not your feet, that stink.

妈妈:可能是你的脏袜子臭,不是脚臭。

Why don’t you put on a pair of clean ones?

你换一双干净的吧。

Child: I don’t have any clean socks.

宝宝:我没有干净袜子了。

Mom: I think you’re oldenough

妈妈:我觉得你已经足够了,

to learn how to clean your own socks.

可以学学怎么 自己洗袜子了。

Child: Okay, I can do it.

宝宝:好的,我可以的。

Mom: Alright, go getall of your dirty socks

好的,你的脏袜子都找到

and meet me in the bathroom.

然后洗手间来找我。

I’ll teach you how to washthem by hand.

我教你怎么手洗袜子。

In the bathroom 在洗手间

Child: Here are all my dirty socks.

宝宝:这些是我所有的脏袜子。

Mom: Good.

妈妈:好的。

First, we’re gonna fillthis basin withwarm water.

首先,我们盆里接点温水。

提到basin,英国人大多首先想到洗手池,但也认同洗手池叫sink,会管塑料脸盆叫plastic bowl。提到basin,美国人大多首先想到塑料脸盆。

人们也会用plugged sink-塞上塞子的洗手池洗袜子。

Then putyour socks in the water.

然后你的袜子放到水里

Submergethem for a few seconds to make sure they get wet.

它们浸到水中呆几秒,弄湿。

Child: Now what?

宝宝:现在呢?

Mom: Take the bar of laundry soap

妈妈:拿起这块肥皂

and dipit in the water

在水里蘸一蘸

to get it a little wet.

让它稍微有点湿

Child: OK, what’s next?

宝宝:好的,然后呢?

Mom: We scrubthe heeland toeareas of the sock.

妈妈:咱们搓一搓袜子后跟儿脚趾头那儿。

Child: Why those areas?

宝宝:为什么是这些地方啊?

Mom: They’re the dirtiest.

妈妈:这些地方是最脏的

Theytouch the floorthe most.

它们最多。

Child: You’re right.

宝宝:你说得对。

Mom: So we need to rub the soapover the heel area.

妈妈:所以我们需要在后跟那儿打点肥皂

Countslowly to 5 while you rub.

搓的时候慢慢5下。

Child: All done.

宝宝:好了。

Mom: Now rub the toe area

妈妈:然后搓搓脚趾头那儿,

and count slowly to 5 again.

也慢慢数到5。

Child: OK.

What’s next?

然后呢?

Mom: We let the socks soak in the water for a few minutes.

妈妈:咱们把袜子在水里几分钟

Child: I think it’s been a few minutes.

宝宝:我觉得已经有几分钟了。

It’s 是it has的缩写。

Mom: OK.

妈妈:好的。

Takethe socks out ofthe basin

袜子里拿出来

andsqueezeas much water out ofthem as you can.

然后水尽量都拧出来

Squeeze和后面提到的wring在洗衣服场景可以互换。

Child: OK.

Mom: I’ll pourthe soapy water out,

妈妈:我肥皂水倒了

and then refill it with clean water.

然后接上清水。

Child: What’s the clean water for?

宝宝:清水是干什么用的?

Mom: We’ll use it to rinse the soap out of the socks.

妈妈:我们用它来袜子。

Now put the socks back in the water.

现在把袜子放回水里。

Movethem around a little

在水里微动一动

to get the water through them.

让它们过一遍水

Child: Are we almost done?

宝宝:好了吗?

Mom: Almost.

妈妈:差不多了。

The last step is gently wringing all of the water out of them,

最后一步是轻轻把水拧干

and then hangingthem ona clothesline, hanger or drying rackto dry.

然后把它们晾衣绳衣架或者晾衣架晾干。

Child: Will do!

宝宝:好的!

财富真正来源

从之前一个认为财富就是可以购买一切的人,到现在才认识到,财富是可以创造出来的,在后面的文章当中,我会分享关于财富的种种文章,也会加上自己的实践,还有别人的经验,都分享给大家,让大家可以了解到,我们应该这么可以创造更多的财富,财富的真正来源是什么?

责任编辑:

Thenews.cc